Bryce Hall Accuses Thomas Petrou Of Stealing From Hype House, Latter Denies Allegations

TikTok star Thomas Petrou has slammed Bryce Hall after the latter accused him of stealing money from Hype House members.

In an interview with Tom Ward on Oct. 8, Hall, who is a Sway House member, had accused Hype House co-founder Petrou of stealing money from his own content creators.

“I’ll say it — he steals money. He steals money from those kids. These kids are — I love a lot of people in the Hype House, but they are not the smartest people. …maybe not now, because I haven’t talked to them in four or five months, and maybe somebody said something to him, but he, at the beginning, was stealing money for sure,” he said during the interview.

Petrou responded to the allegations saying, “That’s a complete lie. I’ve never taken a percentage of anyone in the Hype House. Ask everyone who’s a part of it. The whole reason I started this was to help the people around me make sure they weren’t getting taken advantage of by their managers and agents.”

In the meantime, Hype House co-founder Alex Warren too responded to the allegations and supported Petrou by saying, “I have been around since the beginning, I am on the bank account for Hype House ever since Thomas and I walked into the bank to create it. I can say this has never happened.”

Hype House is Los Angeles TikTok collab house that has some of the most famous TikTok personalities including Chase Hudson, Addison Rae, Nick Austin and Avani Gregg. Recently, one of the members, Tayler Holder, moved out of the home.

“I absolutely love everyone in that house with all my heart. The real reason I left the house has nothing to do with anyone in the house. I personally had a lot of issues with where we were staying in the house. It was no one else’s fault. I’ve always had this dream with people I consider family, just building a compound int his dope spot to create content,” Holder explained in a YouTube video.

The US government has said TikTok is a national security threat - allegations the company denies TikTok app. Photo: AFP / Olivier DOULIERY

Source Article

Read more

After a month of bad news, White House officials hype Trump’s Nobel Peace Prize nomination

“This is a big deal and it’s well-deserved,” White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany said Wednesday. “You cannot deny what has happened on President Trump’s watch.”

White House economic advisers Larry Kudlow and Peter Navarro even used the news to sidestep questions on other issues.

“One of the things I’d like to do before we get started though, is I’d really like to congratulate President Trump on being nominated for the peace price, the Nobel Peace Prize,” Navarro said Sunday after briefly discussing the Trump administration’s coronavirus response.

That White House officials touted the nomination is not surprising, especially given that much of Trump’s campaign rhetoric has failed to resonate with voters. But the context of the nomination is equally significant.

Trump was nominated by the same far-right Norwegian politician who nominated him in 2018, and the Nobel Committee accepts all nominations from politicians serving at a national level. In years past, this has meant former presidents such as Theodore Roosevelt and Woodrow Wilson have been nominated for (and won) the prize, but has also led to peace prize nominations for Adolf Hitler and Joseph Stalin.

On Sunday, Trump referenced his nomination:

“They nominated your president twice last week on two different subjects for a Nobel Prize, but the fake news media didn’t cover it,” Trump told rallygoers in Nevada.

This was the same Trump who more than six years before asked the Nobel Committee to retract the peace prize awarded to his predecessor, Barack Obama.

Source Article

Read more