“House Party” is realtor.com®’s official podcast about the overlapping worlds of real estate and pop culture, hosted by Natalie Way and Rachel Stults. Click the player above to hear our take on this week’s hot topics.
This week’s episode of “House Party” is all about tidying up. As promised, we discuss Netflix’s buzzy organizing show, “Get Organized With The Home Edit.” Did we love it? Did we hate it? Did it influence us to tackle the clutter in our own homes? Take a listen and hear our no-holds-barred review.
Other topics we discuss this week:
- People are watching other people clean on YouTube. Huh? Dubbed “motivational cleaning videos,” they’re supposed to inspire you to get off the couch and clean your own home. Is this trend weird or inspiring? We have thoughts.
- An update on J. Lo and A-Rod‘s Malibu, CA, beach house for sale
- Tyler Perry‘s latest addition to his Atlanta estate
- Justin and Hailey Bieber buy a mansion in Beverly Hills, CA—but we have to say, we kind of liked their old place better!
- Rainn Wilson may have found a buyer for his suburban farm.
- Plus, this week’s celebrity real estate winner and loser
Want more “House Party”? Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Google Play Music, Spotify, or wherever you get your podcasts. And please: Throw us a five-star rating if you like what you hear. The more good ratings and reviews we have, the easier it is for people to find us.
Want to chime in? Have your own crazy home-related story you’re dying to share? We’re all ears, eagerly waiting to discuss all of your burning real estate questions on “The Mailbox” segment. Email us at [email protected], follow us on Facebook and Instagram, or tweet us @housepartypod on Twitter.
The post ‘House Party’ Podcast: A New Voyeuristic Cleaning Trend; Our Honest Review of ‘Get Organized With The Home Edit’ appeared first on Real Estate News & Insights | realtor.com®.