Rachael Ray shares devastating footage showing her bedroom and bathroom gutted by fire

Rachael Ray has shared never-before-seen footage of her upstate New York home after it was gutted by a fire in August.

The celebrity cook shared a brief clip to her social media as she showed what was left of her bedroom, bathroom and closet area. 

In the shocking scenes, the bedroom is seen without a roof and any hint of interior furnishings have been charred beyond recognition. 

‘This was our bedroom… and our library… and that was our bathroom and our dressing area.’ the 52-year-old TV host is heard saying as she tours the debris strewn property in the video clip.

Devastation: Rachael Ray shared a clip showing the damage to her property in upstate New York on Sunday after a fire ripped through it on August 9

Devastation: Rachael Ray shared a clip showing the damage to her property in upstate New York on Sunday after a fire ripped through it on August 9

Traumatic event: Ray posted the clip on Sunday ahead of the new episode of the Rachael Ray Show airing on Monday when she will give a full tour of the damaged property

Traumatic event: Ray posted the clip on Sunday ahead of the new episode of the Rachael Ray Show airing on Monday when she will give a full tour of the damaged property

Ray posted it on Sunday ahead of the new episode of the Rachael Ray Show airing on Monday when she will give a full tour of the damaged property.

‘When one chapter ends, a new one begins’ Ray captioned a set of photos of the burned out building on Instagram.

The fire damaged the roof and second floor of Ray’s mansion, which is located around 50 miles north of Albany. 

Ray is set to tell her story on the season 15 premiere of her talk show on Monday, recounting how she and husband John Cusimano heard a man screaming in their backyard, telling them their roof was on fire.

The blaze reportedly started accidentally in the chimney fire, state officials announced at the end of August.

The celebrity chef told RachaelRayShow.com: ‘Our fire started in the chimney,’

Scorched: The 52-year-old TV chef showed what remained of her bedroom and library

Scorched: The 52-year-old TV chef showed what remained of her bedroom and library

The fire damaged the roof and second floor of Ray's home, which is located around 50 miles north of Albany

The fire damaged the roof and second floor of Ray’s home, which is located around 50 miles north of Albany

Gone: She also showed the bathroom and closet area

Gone: She also showed the bathroom and closet area

‘It was creosote that spit out the top and landed on the roof,’ the star said while explaining that their house is less than 15 years old and they had their fireplace cleaned twice a year.

She revealed it was a neighbor who alerted the couple to the blaze.

‘A person was going through our backyard on an ATV and was kind enough to come down the hill and say, “Your roof’s on fire.” Literally screaming it in our backyard,’ she continued. ‘We went outside [and] sure enough, that was the case.’ 

Rachael said she didn’t have much time to grab some belongings and their dog and get out of the house before the fire tore through it. 

Accident: Rachael was home when the fire began. A neighbor alerted her and husband John to a fire on the roof and they didn't have much time to gather a few belongings and get out

Accident: Rachael was home when the fire began. A neighbor alerted her and husband John to a fire on the roof and they didn’t have much time to gather a few belongings and get out

Stat officials announced at the end of August that the fire started in the chimney. Rachael explained 'It was creosote that spit out the top and landed on the roof,'

Stat officials announced at the end of August

Read more