The easiest ‘no bake’ treat yet: Home cook, 26, shares her VERY simple recipe for Nutella brownies – and you can make your own with five supermarket ingredients
- Amateur baker Eloise Head, 26, is the founder of Instagram recipe page FitWaffle
- She posts videos of decadent desserts that take just a few minutes to prepare
- A recent clip shows viewers how to make Nutella brownies from five ingredients
- Ms Head uses butter, icing sugar, biscuits, chocolate and the hazelnut spread
- She says they are subtly ‘moreish’ and ‘addictive’ for anyone with a sweet tooth
A self-taught baker who built an online following of 682,000 during coronavirus lockdown has shared her simple recipe for Nutella brownies – with no oven required.
Eloise Head, 26, is the founder of FitWaffle Kitchen, an Instagram page where she posts videos of decadent desserts that take just a few minutes to prepare.
Ms Head – who says the treats are ‘quick and easy to make’, even for beginners – uses 90g of plain biscuits, 250g of icing sugar, 120g of butter, 200g of white chocolate and 300g of the iconic chocolate and hazelnut spread.
Scroll down for video
The ‘super delicious’ brownies (pictured) can be made with butter, icing sugar, crushed plain biscuits, white chocolate and the iconic chocolate and hazelnut spread
‘These are super sweet, but not overpowering with Nutella flavour,’ she wrote in the caption, adding they are subtly ‘moreish’ and ‘addictive’ for anyone with a sweet tooth.
First, Ms Head mixes the crushed biscuits with melted butter and icing sugar, then adds 250g of Nutella until fully combined.
Next, she spoons the mix into a dish lined with baking paper, pressing down until flat.
Then she melts white chocolate in the microwave and pours it over the base, before melting the remaining 50g of Nutella and drizzling it on top.
Using the back of a palette knife, Ms Head swirls the chocolate liquid into a decorative pattern and leaves the tray in the fridge to set.
London baker Eloise Head (left) built a mammoth Instagram following of 682,000 during lockdown by sharing her simple tricks for making decadent desserts (right)
Eloise Head’s Nutella brownies
90g plain biscuits (crushed)
250g icing sugar
120g butter (melted)
250g Nutella and 50g for topping
200g white chocolate
1. Mix biscuits, butter and icing sugar.
2. Add 250g of Nutella and stir until fully combined.
3. Spoon mixture into a dish lined with baking paper, pressing down firmly.
4. Melt white chocolate and pour over the biscuit base.
5. Melt remaining 50g of Nutella and drizzle on top, running a palette knife through the liquid to create a decorative pattern.
6. Refrigerate until set.
The brownies (pictured) should be decorated with