Are you thinking of giving a good, useful and creative gift to your talented cooking friend? Either you can redecorate your own kitchen with these cool kitchen gadgets, or gift your loved one with one of these; to impress them and to make it all easy for the maker too.
Check out the following gadgets that will bring a smile to the face of those who sweat in the hottest kitchen to feed their loved ones.
1. Fruit slicer: There are many varieties of fruit slicers available in the market nowadays. The coolest of them are those with the appropriate shape and that which is handy. The banana-shaped slicers are the best for kids who love to prepare their own snack as they can be used to slice the whole banana into even pieces without the help of a sharp and dangerous knife. The apple slicers with large, strong and raised handle makes breakfast preparation easier.
2. Multiple bladed herbal scissors: These gadgets are for those who hate knife as a cutting device. With these scissor-shaped multiple blade gadget, you can cut the herbs into smaller and finer pieces, with little effort and time.
3. Customized rolling pins: Custom designed rolling pins can be the best option for cookie and paratha makers. These pins come with engraved designs so that you can create different shapes while rolling your cookie or paratha dough.
4. Mobile connected measuring gadgets: There are many gadgets that help you to measure the ingredients without making many utensils dirty. There are applications for the phone to connect with these gadgets to get the accurate measurements.
5. Boiled egg moulds: Boiled eggs are the most favoured breakfast option. You can make it more interesting with different shaped boiled eggs. There are different types of moulds for such creative minds; like square shaped, skull-shaped, etc. Just pick out your favourite shape and serve the best breakfast for your loved ones and for yourself.
6. Ice cube moulds: To serve your guests with luxurious drinks, use the crystal gem shaped ice cube silicone moulds or for themed parties you can select the brain shaped moulds to impress your kids and their friends.
7. Tea infusers: Differently shaped tea infusers are an added attraction to your decoration while serving. You can impress your guests with different shapes of tea infusers like leaning man, floating shark or “deep-tea” diver, etc.
8. Roll n pour: This roll n’ pour is in the form of a small rocking chair that can hold your juice or water jug. It will help you to easily pour the liquid from jug to glass without straining your hands, effortlessly.
9. Pancake pen: These are best for moms with little kids to impose creative pancake shapes so that your kid enjoy the breakfast to the fullest. Even your kid can try making shapes that comes to their mind with this handy gadget.…Read more