George Conway’s ‘LIVID’ Thread on Trump Rose Garden Event That Infected Wife Kellyanne is Devastating in Its Simplicity



a group of people standing in front of a crowd


© Provided by Mediaite


Chip Somodevilla/Getty Images

Former counselor to the president Kellyanne Conway is one of many people now known to have contracted COVID-19 who were in attendance at what is being referred to by some media as Donald Trump’s “super spreader” Rose Garden event.

Her husband, extremely vocal Trump critic George Conway, expressed his outrage in a Twitter thread that needed only a few words and photos of the event to make an impact.

It is quite the record of error, in just four short tweets.

Trump announced that he and First Lady Melania Trump tested positive for Covid-19 late Thursday night, hours after senior White House adviser Hope Hicks was diagnosed with the disease.

Since then, a growing list of Republicans and individuals from the White House has also tested positive — many of whom attended or covered the Rose Garden event announcing the nomination of Judge Amy Coney Barrett along with Conway.

Continue Reading

Source Article

Read more

Rachael Ray shares video of her destroyed house following devastating fire

Rachael Ray provided a look at the devastation that her upstate New York home endured in a horrific fire last month.



Rachael Ray holding a cell phone: NEW YORK, NEW YORK - OCTOBER 12: Guest participates in culinary demonstration with Chef Rachael Ray at the Grand Tasting presented by ShopRite featuring Culinary Demonstrations at The IKEA Kitchen presented by Capital One at Pier 94 on October 12, 2019 in New York City. (Photo by John Lamparski/Getty Images for NYCWFF)


© John Lamparski
NEW YORK, NEW YORK – OCTOBER 12: Guest participates in culinary demonstration with Chef Rachael Ray at the Grand Tasting presented by ShopRite featuring Culinary Demonstrations at The IKEA Kitchen presented by Capital One at Pier 94 on October 12, 2019 in New York City. (Photo by John Lamparski/Getty Images for NYCWFF)

The celebrity chef posted a photo and video showing the ruined remains of the house following the blaze in Lake Luzerne, which occurred Aug. 9.

“This is what’s left of our house, today,” Ray captioned the photo, which she shared on her Instagram story.

In a video posted to the Instagram account for her syndicated “Rachael Ray” talk show, the longtime TV star toured areas of the destruction and pointed out where rooms such as her library and bedroom used to be.

Ray, 52, and her family were home when the fire broke out, a rep for the Food Network star told the Daily News last month. The rep confirmed they were all safe.

“Thank you to our local first responders for being kind and gracious and saving what they could of our home,” Ray tweeted at the time.

“Grateful that my mom, my husband, my dog… we’re all okay. These are the days we all have to be grateful for what we have, not what we’ve lost.”

Ray began filming episodes of her show at that Lake Luzerne home in April during the coronavirus pandemic.

Continue Reading

Source Article

Read more

Rachael Ray shares devastating footage showing her bedroom and bathroom gutted by fire

Rachael Ray has shared never-before-seen footage of her upstate New York home after it was gutted by a fire in August.

The celebrity cook shared a brief clip to her social media as she showed what was left of her bedroom, bathroom and closet area. 

In the shocking scenes, the bedroom is seen without a roof and any hint of interior furnishings have been charred beyond recognition. 

‘This was our bedroom… and our library… and that was our bathroom and our dressing area.’ the 52-year-old TV host is heard saying as she tours the debris strewn property in the video clip.

Devastation: Rachael Ray shared a clip showing the damage to her property in upstate New York on Sunday after a fire ripped through it on August 9

Devastation: Rachael Ray shared a clip showing the damage to her property in upstate New York on Sunday after a fire ripped through it on August 9

Traumatic event: Ray posted the clip on Sunday ahead of the new episode of the Rachael Ray Show airing on Monday when she will give a full tour of the damaged property

Traumatic event: Ray posted the clip on Sunday ahead of the new episode of the Rachael Ray Show airing on Monday when she will give a full tour of the damaged property

Ray posted it on Sunday ahead of the new episode of the Rachael Ray Show airing on Monday when she will give a full tour of the damaged property.

‘When one chapter ends, a new one begins’ Ray captioned a set of photos of the burned out building on Instagram.

The fire damaged the roof and second floor of Ray’s mansion, which is located around 50 miles north of Albany. 

Ray is set to tell her story on the season 15 premiere of her talk show on Monday, recounting how she and husband John Cusimano heard a man screaming in their backyard, telling them their roof was on fire.

The blaze reportedly started accidentally in the chimney fire, state officials announced at the end of August.

The celebrity chef told RachaelRayShow.com: ‘Our fire started in the chimney,’

Scorched: The 52-year-old TV chef showed what remained of her bedroom and library

Scorched: The 52-year-old TV chef showed what remained of her bedroom and library

The fire damaged the roof and second floor of Ray's home, which is located around 50 miles north of Albany

The fire damaged the roof and second floor of Ray’s home, which is located around 50 miles north of Albany

Gone: She also showed the bathroom and closet area

Gone: She also showed the bathroom and closet area

‘It was creosote that spit out the top and landed on the roof,’ the star said while explaining that their house is less than 15 years old and they had their fireplace cleaned twice a year.

She revealed it was a neighbor who alerted the couple to the blaze.

‘A person was going through our backyard on an ATV and was kind enough to come down the hill and say, “Your roof’s on fire.” Literally screaming it in our backyard,’ she continued. ‘We went outside [and] sure enough, that was the case.’ 

Rachael said she didn’t have much time to grab some belongings and their dog and get out of the house before the fire tore through it. 

Accident: Rachael was home when the fire began. A neighbor alerted her and husband John to a fire on the roof and they didn't have much time to gather a few belongings and get out

Accident: Rachael was home when the fire began. A neighbor alerted her and husband John to a fire on the roof and they didn’t have much time to gather a few belongings and get out

Stat officials announced at the end of August that the fire started in the chimney. Rachael explained 'It was creosote that spit out the top and landed on the roof,'

Stat officials announced at the end of August

Read more