(MENAFN – Trend News Agency) BAKU, Azerbaijan, Sept. 28
Curfew has been announced throughout Azerbaijan from 00:00 (GMT+4) September 28, 2020, the Azerbaijani Interior Ministry told Trend .
The curfew will be imposed in Azerbaijan’s Baku, Ganja, Sumgayit, Yevlakh, Mingachevir, Naftalan cities, as well as in Absheron, Jabrayil, Fuzuli, Aghjabadi, Beylagan, Aghdam, Barda, Tartar, Goranboy, Goygol, Dashkasan, Gadabay, Tovuz, Shamkir, Gazakh and Aghstafa districts from Sept. 28 from 21:00 (GMT+4) to 06:00 (GMT+4).
During curfew, individuals will be able to move in administrative-territorial units in which martial law is in effect only on the basis of an appropriate official certificate or a special permit obtained through www.icaze.e-gov.az .
“In this regard, we ask residents who live in cities and districts covered by the curfew or who enter or leave these settlements, to take into account the travel time to their destination and complete their visit, their affairs before the curfew begins, and not to leave the place of residence (location) during curfew without a special permission and an identity card,” said the statement.
The list of employees of the state structures, whose movement during the specified period is allowed on the basis of an official certificate, as well as the permitted spheres of activity, has been determined by the Cabinet of Ministers. The Interior Ministry also approved the procedure for issuing the special permits.
To prepare for the funeral of the deceased, in accordance with religious rites, close relatives can move freely after appealing the Interior Ministry via “102” or hot line (012 590-80-20).
The legal responsibility measures will be taken against violators of the martial law regime who do not comply with the legal requirements of police officers and military personnel involved in ensuring the curfew.
The resolution # 358 dated September 28, 2020 of the Azerbaijani Cabinet of Ministers has been approved.
The following employees of state structures (institutions) are allowed to move by showing an official identity card during the curfew:
– employees of the Azerbaijani presidential administration
– employees of the Administrative Department of the President of Azerbaijan
– employees of the Special Medical Service
– employees of the Office of the Cabinet of Ministers
– employees of the Administrative Department of the Cabinet of Ministers
– employees of the Azerbaijani Ministry of Defense
– employees of the Azerbaijani Interior Ministry
– employees of the Azerbaijani Prosecutor General’s Office
– employees of the Azerbaijani Ministry of Justice
– court staff, lawyers
– employees of the Azerbaijani Ministry of Emergency Situations
– employees of the Azerbaijani Ministry of Health
– employees of the Azerbaijani Foreign Ministry, as well as foreign diplomatic missions
– employees of the State Customs Committee
– employees of the Security Service of the President of Azerbaijan
– employees of the Azerbaijani State Security Service
– employees of the Azerbaijani Foreign Intelligence Service
– employees of the Special Communication and Information Security State Agency
– employees of the State Agency for the Protection of Strategic Facilities
– employees of the State Border Service