Advent of E-commerce will Drive the Market Growth During the Forecast Period
The DIY home improvement retailing market is expected to register a CAGR of over 4% during 2020-2024, as per the latest research report by Technavio. The report offers a detailed analysis of the impact of COVID-19 pandemic on the market in optimistic, probable, and pessimistic forecast scenarios.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20201001005479/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Global Do-It-Yourself Home Improvement Retailing Market 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire)
Request for Technavio’s market report estimates including pre- and post-COVID-19 impact on DIY home improvement retailing market. Download a Free Sample Report on the impact of COVID-19 pandemic analysis.
Due to the extensive spread of the virus across the globe, the Consumer Discretionary industry is anticipated to have Negative impact. The DIY home improvement retailing market will showcase Negative impact during 2020-2024.
DIY Home Improvement Retailing Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
DIY Home Improvement Retailing Market is segmented as below:
- Lumber and Landscape Management
- Tools and Hardware
- Decor and Indoor Garden
- Geographic Landscape
- North America
- South America
North America was the largest do-it-yourself home improvement retailing market in 2019, and the region will offer several growth opportunities to market vendors during the forecast period. The economic recovery of countries such as the US and Canada, post-recession, increasing rate of urbanization, and rising income levels will significantly influence do-it-yourself home improvement retailing market growth in this region. The US is a key market for do-it-yourself home improvement retailing in North America. However, market growth in this region will be slower than the growth of the market in other regions.
The Consumer Discretionary market is anticipated to have Indirect impact and the DIY home improvement retailing market demand will show Inferior growth. View market snapshot before purchasing
Greater emphasis on DIY home improvement projects for personalized interior designing has been an instrumental factor in influencing the growth of DIY home improvement retailing market. Other market drivers include a greater emphasis on DIY home improvement projects for personalized interior designing and increased expansion of the real estate industry. Technavio offers custom research analysis on the crucial pointers to highlight the impact of COVID-19 on the market across the supply chain.
Key Considerations for Market Forecast:
- Impact of lockdowns, supply chain disruptions, demand destruction, and change in customer behavior
- Optimistic, base case and pessimistic scenarios for all markets as the impact of pandemic unfolds
- Pre- as well as post-COVID 19 market estimates
- Quarterly impact analysis as the spread reaches a global level and updates on market estimates
Get more insights about the global trends impacting the future of DIY home improvement retailing market, Request Free Sample @ https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR41196
DIY Home Improvement Retailing Market 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Key players in the market have been launching several initiatives and introducing innovative products and services to cater to a larger target audience during the pandemic. Major market participants include ADEO, BAUHAUS E-Business GmbH & Co. KG, Home Depot Product Authority LLC, Kesko Corp., Kingfisher plc, Lowe’s Companies Inc., Toolstation Ltd., Travis Perkins Plc, Walmart Inc., and Wesfarmers Ltd.
Technavio’s custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations. Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports. Technavio’s SUBSCRIPTION platform
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 – 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five Forces Summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product placement
- Lumber and landscape management – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Tools and hardware – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Decor and indoor garden – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Kitchen – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Others – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Product
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver – Demand led growth
- Volume driver – Supply led growth
- Volume driver – External factors
- Volume driver – Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver – Inflation
- Price driver – Shift from lower to provides information on units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- BAUHAUS E-Business GmbH & Co. KG
- Home Depot Product Authority LLC
- Kesko Corp.
- Kingfisher plc
- Lowe’s Companies Inc.
- Toolstation Ltd.
- Travis Perkins Plc
- Walmart Inc.
- Wesfarmers Ltd.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
Email: [email protected]