Leaf Home Safety Solutions installs solutions like acrylic walk-in tubs and acrylic walk-in showers to enhance the safety of our customers in the homes they love. As such, we strive to assemble a team of caring and compassionate individuals that share our mission of empowering homeowners.
Working with Leaf Home Safety Solutions is not just another contracting job, it’s an opportunity to grow your business with consistent work and pay. We are an established home improvement company that has a proprietary and proven system to generate outstanding opportunities for experienced installers and skilled tradesmen. You can take advantage of our experience and industry standing to work year-round with great income potential.
Requirements & Experience
- Experience in general carpentry, plumbing, and/or electrical work
- Experience with acrylic, fiberglass bathroom fixtures and/or walk-in tubs is preferred
- All necessary tools and equipment in working order
- Reliable transportation able to transport products safely to work locations
- Valid driver’s license
- Valid general liability insurance and workers comp insurance or ability to obtain
What’s in it for me?
- Pre-sold jobs – All you do is show up and install
- Flexible schedule – You set your own work schedule, work part-time, full-time or as needed
- Financial Freedom – Installers average between $75k-$150k per year
- Weekly Pay – We pay per job and pay weekly through direct deposit, no more waiting weeks or months to be paid
- Comprehensive Instruction – Learn how to install our system the right way, the first time
- Onboarding Assistance – We’ll help you obtain general liability and/or workers comp insurance if you don’t already have it
- Advancement – Many installation contractors move on to management positions within the LHSS company
For immediate consideration please send an email over to [ Email address blocked ] – Click here to apply to Bathroom Installation Contractor or Text
- Electrical Installation Work
- Insulation Installation
- Transportation Management