During the last few weeks, we here at IsRealli have been trying to cook up some new ideas that can show what ingredients Israel is made of. Today, we’re proud to present our new IsRealli Kitchen, a weekly column that will go straight to your belly.
Over the next weeks we invite you to try out Israel’s new flavors in your own home, take a tour with us to find Israeli chefs in New York, and see what’s hot in the food scene.
We assure you there will be a lot more than bagels and lox.
Be-te-avon! (Bon appetit!)
-The IsRealli team
- Menu Unveiled for Dinner with President Obama
- A Twist on Israeli Cuisine, From Martha Stewart to Your Kitchen!
- In Israel, More than Just Familiar Themes for "New Year of the Trees"
- This Morning on Pix 11, Israeli Chef Erez Komarovsky Whips Up Israeli Cuisine
- Israel Prix Fixe: Mouthwatering Photos of Israeli Cuisine on Display in NYC
- Israel Prix Fixe: Your Guide to Israeli Culinary Events
- Israeli Consulate Hosts Shakshuka and Jazz at Top Tier NYC Restaurant
- Israeli Master Chef Shares a Simple and Delicious Eggplant Mousse Recipe
- A Healthy, Israeli Alternative to Superbowl Sunday Fare
- Shakshuka- Just in Time for Brunch
- Save it for a rainy day: Hamin Macaroni
- Celebrity Israeli Chef Haim Cohen Spices up NYC!
- Mother Knows Best, But Grandma Knows Even Better
- The Israeli Classic: Mr. Schnitzel
- Something Spicy To Keep It Warm: Mediterranean Fish Stew
- Holy land atmosphere
- Light up Your Appetite
- From Bulgaria With Love
- Israel Holds World Record for Turkey Consumption
- All the Way from Jerusalem: Artichoke
- "Memulaim": a combination of simplicity and virtuosity
- A Delight for Shabbat: Chopped Chicken Liver
- The Israeli Breakfast: Colorful, Wholesome and Delicious
- Catch the End of Cauliflower Season!
- The Hummus Religion