Broadening the Conversation
During the last week of October, dozens of speakers took the stage during BTC Israel Conference 2012. The two-day conference was held for the fifth time in North America attracting more than 350 professionals representing various marketing, branding, new media and advertising establishments as well as leaders in the Jewish and Christian world.
Ambassador Ido Aharoni Consul General of Israel in New York summed up the idea of BTC in his opening remarks saying, “There is a movement out there of Jews and non-Jews alike, that is determined to launch a strategic celebration of Israel’s competitive advantage, of Israel’s unique creative spirit and entrepreneurial zeal.”
BTC Israel Conferences are scheduled to be held in other states in the near future, attracting business and community leaders who are passionate about Israel and its well-being.
Check out the videos below, featuring speakers from the Conference
- Russell Robinson, JNF
- Ambassador Ido Aharoni, Introductory Remarks
- Deborah Schultz, People of the link
- Gideon Amichay, Communication Artist
- David Sable, Globle CEO, Y&R
- Gerald Ostrov, CEO, Strategic Communication Center
- Gil Galanos, Israel & Co.
- Terry Kassel, Start Up Nation
- Naama Shefi, Israeli Cuisine Specialist
- Yael Raviv, Kinetic Art
- Michael Bassik, Proof Integrated Communications
- Gil Lainer, Consul for Public Affairs, Israel Consulate in NY
- Myra Clark Siegel, Project Interchange
- Taran Davies, Imax Jerusalem
Many more videos are coming soon
Here you can find a compilation of public, free and easily accessed videos on various topics.
From Hi-Tech and medicine to culture and cooking, these links will provide another view of Israel.
Ido Aharoni at Google Offices on How to market a country